- Hamilton (streetcars 1894-1951; trolley buses 1950-1992)
- Montreal (streetcars 1892-1959; trolley buses 1937-1966)
- Niagara Region (streetcars 1888-1960)
- Ottawa (streetcars 1891-1959; trolley buses 1951-1959)
- Vancouver (streetcars 1890-1947; trolley buses 1948-present)
- A Brief History of Every Street Railroad in Canada. (off site link)
- Electric Lines in Southern Ontario. (off site link)
Edmonton Streetcar and Trolley Bus Image Archive
Edmonton streetcar #82 (built by Ottawa Car Manufacturing in 1930) is caught by Joseph Testagrose.
Edmonton trolley bus 142 is caught with its comrade near Edmonton Union Station. Joseph Testagrose took this photo.
Edmonton offered streetcars from 1907-1951 and trolley buses from 1939 to 2009. Its LRT began operation in 1978 and still operates today.
Saskatoon Streetcar and Trolley Bus Image Archive
Saskatoon Transit trolley coach #176 loops through the intersection of Alexandria and Rupert at the northern end of 7th AVENUE service in this August 1971 shot. The photographer is unknown and the image is courtesy the John Knight collection.
Saskatoon offered streetcars from 1913 and trolley buses from 1948 under the Saskatoon Municipal Railway. The Saskatoon Transit System, incorporated 1949, discontinued streetcars in 1951and trolley buses in 1974.
- Hatcher, Colin K. and Tom Schwarzkopf, Edmonton’s Electric Transit: The Story of Edmonton’s Streetcars and Trolley Buses, Railfare Enterprises Limited, Toronto (Ontario), 1983.