Update — Thursday, February 25, 10:53 a.m.: YRT has canceled today’s work and revamped the schedule. It’s also added two more stations — at East and West Beaver Creek vivastations — to the list of canopies for repair.
Update — Wednesday, February 24, 8:31 a.m.: YRT has revised the schedule, switching the dates for work at Leslie and Cedarland vivastations.
York Region Transit / Viva crews are repairing canopy glass at vivastations along the Highway 7 East rapidway from Monday, February 22 until Monday, February 29. They’ll start working at 9 a.m. and finish by 3:30 p.m. each day.
- Monday, February 22: Bayview vivastation - eastbound.
- Tuesday, February 23: Montgomery vivastation - westbound.
- Wednesday, February 24:
LeslieCedarland vivastation - westboundeastbound. Thursday, February 25: Allstate vivastation - westbound. Monday, February 29: CedarlandLeslie vivastation - eastboundwestbound.
- Monday, February 29: Allstate vivastation - westbound.
- Tuesday, March 1: Leslie vivastation - westbound.
- Wednesday, March 2: East Beaver Creek vivastation - eastbound.
- Thursday, March 3: West Beaver Creek vivastation - westbound.
The work blocks part of each station to passengers, but crews will maintain your access to ticket and PRESTO fare-card machines. They’ll occupy a lane of the rapidway at each station as they work, but they won’t delay buses. YRT / Viva staff will be at each work site to help you find your way.