The City of Toronto is closing:
- St. Clair Avenue West, westbound lanes, between Lansdowne Avenue and Caledonia Road / Caledonia Park Road
during crane operations, tomorrow, Saturday, February 20.
The TTC is detouring buses operating along this route, while the lanes are closed:
- 47B Lansdowne via Caledonia / Bridgeland.
The crane does not block the streetcar tracks or TTC service along the 512 St Clair route.
Southbound buses operate along their regular route.
From 6 a.m. until 9 p.m. Saturday, February 20, northbound buses operate along their regular route to Lansdowne Avenue and Davenport Road, then detour:
westward along Davenport; and then
northward along Caledonia Park Road to St. Clair Avenue West,
resuming their regular route northward along Caledonia Road.
Northbound buses skip their regular stops
- on Lansdowne Avenue beside #1325 Lansdowne and
- on St. Clair Avenue West at Caledonia Road.
Instead, northbound buses drop off or pick up passengers at a temporary stop
- on Davenport Road at Caledonia Park Road.