- Brock Road (Regional Road 1) north of Rossland Road / Third Concession Road
from 5 a.m. tomorrow until 5 p.m. Sunday, as contractors install storm sewers and electrical duct banks.
The work is part of a long-term Region project to widen Brock Road to five lanes, improve Rossland Road and install water-mains.
Durham Region Transit is detouring buses operating along this route, while the road is closed:
- 112 Brock.
From 5 a.m. tomorrow Saturday, February 20 until 5 p.m. Sunday, February 21, southbound buses start their trip on Brock Road at Third Concession Road / Rossland Road, then proceed:
westward along Third Concession;
southward along Valley Farm Road;
eastward along Greenmount Street;
south- and eastward along Major Oaks Road; and then
northward along Brock Road to Dellbrook Avenue,
resuming their regular route westward along Dellbrook.
Southbound buses skip their regular stops
- on Tillings Road across from Scenic Lane Drive and at Zents Drive,
- on Zents Drive at Brock Road,
- on Brock Road at Clearside Court and Dellbrook Avenue.
Instead, southbound buses drop off or pick up passengers at these stops twice along their detour trips:
- on Major Oaks Road south of Greenmount Street, across from Holly Hedge Drive, east of Wildwood Crescent [south] and at Beaton Way.
Northbound buses operate along their regular route to Brock Road and Rossland Road / Third Concession Road,
ending their trips.
Northbound buses skip their regular stops
- on William Jackson Drive, eastbound, east of Brock Road, northbound north of Misthollow Drive, southbound south of Misthollow Drive and westbound at Brock Road and
- on Tillings Road across from Scenic Lane Drive.