To avoid congestion on Bay Street near the arena, the TTC’s detouring buses operating along this route:
- 6 Bay,
from 7 until 11:59 p.m. Friday, February 12, Saturday, February 13 and Sunday, February 14.
From 7 until 11:59 p.m. Friday, February 12, Saturday, February 13 and Sunday, February 14, southbound buses operate along their regular route to Bay Street and Adelaide Street West, then detour:
eastward along Adelaide West; and then
southward along Yonge Street to Queens Quay,
resuming their regular route eastward along Queens Quay East.
Southbound buses skip their regular stops:
- on Bay Street south of King Street West, at Front Street West and south of Harbour Street and
- on Queens Quay West east of Bay Street.
Instead, southbound buses drop off or pick up passengers at temporary stops
- on Yonge Street at King and Wellington Streets West.
Northbound buses operate along their regular route to Queens Quay East and Yonge Street, then detour:
northward along Yonge; and then
westward along Richmond Street West to Bay Street,
resuming their regular route northward along Bay.
Northbound buses skip their regular stops
- on Bay Street north of Queens Quay West, at Lake Shore Boulevard West, across from the Air Canada Centre, at Front, Wellington and King Streets West and north of Adelaide Street West.
Instead, northbound buses drop off or pick up passengers at temporary stops
- on Yonge Street north of Queens Quay East and Front Street East and at King Street East.