All day tomorrow, Wednesday, January 20, the City of Toronto is closing:
- Macdonnell Avenue between Seaforth Avenue and Queen Street West
as contractors lift a crane at a construction site.
The TTC is detouring buses operating along this route, while the street is closed:
- 47 Lansdowne.
Regular service resumes 12:01 a.m. Thursday, January 21.
From 12:01 a.m. Wednesday, January 20 until 12:01 a.m. Thursday, January 21, southbound buses operate along their regular route to Lansdowne Avenue and Queen Street West, then proceed:
eastward along Queen Street West;
southward along Dufferin Street;
westward along Springhurst Avenue;
southward along Fort Rouille Street; and then
eastward into Dufferin Gate Loop,
ending their trips.
Southbound buses drop off or pick up passengers at temporary stops
- on Queen Street West at Dunn Avenue, across from Brock Avenue and at Dufferin Street,
- on Dufferin Street at Melbourne Avenue and King Street West, across from Liberty Street and at Springhurst Avenue and
- in Dufferin Gate Loop.
Northbound buses start their trips in Dufferin Gate Loop, then proceed:
northward along Dufferin Street;
westward along Queen Street West; and then
northward along Lansdowne Avenue to Seaforth Avenue,
resuming their regular route northward along Lansdowne.
Northbound buses skip their regular stops
- on Macdonnell Avenue north of Queen Street West and at Seaforth Avenue.
Instead, northbound buses drop off or pick up passengers at temporary stops
- in Dufferin Gate Loop,
- on Dufferin Street at Liberty Street and King Street West and across from Melbourne Avenue and
- on Queen Street West west of Dufferin Street and at Brock, O’Hara and Lansdowne Avenues.