The City of Brampton is extending Sun-Pac Boulevard between Exchange Drive and Queen Street East.
Brampton Transit intends to reroute buses operating along the 29 Williams route onto the new roadway, once City contractors finish their work, and proposed rerouting the buses along the new section of Sun-Pac, starting tomorrow, Tuesday, September 3.
In the meantime, since work still continues along the road, it’s temporarily revising the route for the buses.
Starting Tuesday, September 3, eastbound buses operate along their regular route to Sun-Pac Boulevard and Exchange Drive, then detour:
eastward along Exchange;
southward along Humberwest Parkway;
westward along Queen Street West;
south- and eastward along Auction Lane; and then
northward along Goreway Drive South to Queen West, ending their trips.
Eastbound buses drop off or pick up passengers at stops:
- on Exchange Drive at Humberwest Parkway;
- on Queen Street West east of Humberwest Parkway;
- on Auction Lane south of Queen Street West and at Goreway Drive; and
- on Goreway Drive South at Queen Street West.
Westbound buses start their trips on Goreway Drive South south of Queen Street West, then proceed:
northward along Goreway and Humberwest Parkway; and then
eastward along Exchange Drive to Sun-Pac Boulevard,
resuming their regular route northward along Sun-Pac.
Westbound buses drop off or pick up passengers at stops
- on Goreway Drive South south of Queen Street West,
- on Humberwest Parkway north of Queen Street West and at Goreway Drive North and
- on Exchange Drive at Sun-Pac Boulevard.
You can view a map of the detour routing here. (.pdf)