Greater Toronto area media report on public transit issues today.
- Metro Toronto’s Ford for Toronto post, “Council scorecard: The not-so-final work on the Scarborough subway plus cutting council in half”, here.
- Steve Munro’s post, “Motorists vs. Transit - 50 Years On”, here.
- Steve Munro’s post, ” King & Spadina Intersection Construction (Updated), here.
- Toronto Star editorial, “Toronto council’s follies leave Scarborough with no rail or subway”, here.
- Toronto Star commentary, “Scarborough subway: Council reduces transit planning to a shambles”, here.
- Toronto Star article, “Metrolinx mega-contract raises safety concerns”, here.
- Toronto Star column, “Who should pay for much needed pipes, roads?”, here.
- Toronto Sun editorial, “Metrolinx has no reason to exist”, here.
- Urban Toronto post, “Subway and streetcar networks undergo major repairs this month”, here.
- Urban Toronto post, “Eglinton Crosstown LRT stirs controversy with local firms and OAA”, here.
Recent Transit Toronto news posts: