- Steeles Avenue East between Staines Road and Eastvale Drive
to accommodate Canadian Pacific Railway crews as they maintain the level crossing for its Havelock subdivision tracks at Steeles East this weekend.
From 9 p.m. today, Friday, July 12, until 6 a.m. Sunday, July 14, westbound buses operate along their regular route to Morningside Avenue and Oasis Boulevard / McNicoll Avenue, then detour:
westward along McNicoll; and then
northward along Tapscott Road to Steeles Avenue East,
resuming their regular route westward along Steeles East.
Westbound buses skip their regular stops
- on Oasis Boulevard at Seasons Drive,
- on Seasons Drive across from Grosbeak Crescent and at Canoe Crescent [west],
- on Staines Road across from Seasons Drive, Rivendell Crescent, Hepatica Street, Quietbrook Crescent [south] and at Steeles Avenue East and
- on Steeles Avenue East across from Staines Road and at Eastvale Drive.
Eastbound buses operate along their regular route to Steeles Avenue East and Tapscott Road, then detour:
southward along Tapscott;
eastward along McNicoll Avenue;
east- and northward along Oasis Boulevard; and then
eastward along Seasons Drive to Staines Road,
resuming their regular route southward along Staines.
Eastbound buses skip their regular stops
- on Steeles Avenue East across from Eastvale Drive and at Staines Road,
- on Staines Road at Quietbrook Crescent [north], across from Solstice Drive, at Hepatica Street and Boulderbrook Drive.
Instead, eastbound buses drop off or pick up passengers at temporary stops
- on Oasis Boulevard at Seasons Drive and
- on Seasons Drive across from Grosbeak Crescent and at Canoe Crescent [west].