Greater Toronto and Golden Horseshoe area media report on public transit issues today.
Greater Toronto Area
- All Fired Up In The Big Smoke post, “The Problem Is Us”, here.
- BlogTO post, “By the numbers: The Strachan Overpass Project”, here.
- CBC News Toronto report, “TTC becoming ‘truly regional’ with York extension: Stintz”, here.
- CityNews Toronto report, “TTC subway extension enters next phase”, here.
- CP24 report, “TTC subway extension to break through boundary”, here.
- CTV News Toronto report, “Next stage of Spadina subway extension underway”, here.
- Hamilton Spectator column, “Burlington budgeting ran flawlessly”, here.
- Newstalk 1010 report, “VIDEO: Subway Extension Site of Transit Funding Questions”, here.
- Toronto Star video: “TTC Spadina subway expansion underway”, here.
- Toronto Star article, “Kathleen Wynne and Rob Ford at opposite ends of Toronto’s transit debate”, here.
- Toronto Star column, “The Fixer: Parking spaces at Weston GO Transit lot were legal one day, illegal the next”, here.
- Toronto Star article, “Burlington bus fares headed for steep hike, despite service complaints”, here.
- Toronto Sun column, “Liberals got it bass-ackwards on gas plants, subway”, here.
- Urban Toronto post, “Then and Now: Roncesvalles, King and Queen”, here.
Elsewhere in the Greater Golden Horseshoe