Greater Toronto and Golden Horseshoe area media report on public transit issues today.
Greater Toronto Area
- 680 All News Radio report, “Suspect in TTC subway slashing slapped with more charges”, here.
- BlogTO post, “What Broadview Avenue used to look like in Toronto”, here.
- Brampton Guardian article, “Bus fares increase April 1”, here.
- Canadian Press article, “Suspect in Toronto subway stabbing linked to two more crimes: police” (from the CTV News Toronto website), here.
- CBC News Toronto report, “Toronto man accused in subway stabbing faces new charges”, here.
- DurhamRegion.com article, “Courtice residents lose bid to stop road extension”, here.
- Globe and Mail article, “Man named in random subway stabbing now charged for other attacks”, here.
- InsideHalton.com article, “8.4% transit fare increase going to [Burlington] council Monday”, here.
- Mississauga.com editorial, “Taxes, tolls for transit”, here.
- Mississauga.com article, “Hamilton will have to pay for LRT, says minister”, here.
- Newstalk 1010 report, “More charges laid against TTC stabbing suspect”, here.
- Spacing Toronto post, “Turning the subway into a digital bookmobile”, here.
- Toronto Star article, “Davisville Station slashing suspect faces new charges”, here.
Elsewhere in the Greater Golden Horseshoe