Greater Toronto and Golden Horseshoe area media report on public transit issues today.
Greater Toronto Area
- BlogTO post, “Sunday Supplement: Big sewers, fishy murals, small pox signs and TTC number plates”, here.
- Canadian Press article (from the CTV News Toronto website), “Trespassing pedestrian struck, killed by GO train in Oakville”, here.
- CityNews Toronto report, “TTC to re-introduce articulated buses in the fall”, here.
- Globe and Mail article, “Review nixes sole-source Gateway newsstand deal”, here.
- National Post article, “Karen Stintz reverses position to support competitive bidding process to award lucrative newsstand contract”, here.
- Newstalk 1010 report, “TTC Collector Still On The Mend 1yr After Being Shot”, here.
- Newstalk 1010 report, “Reports: TTC to scrap controversial news stand deal”, here.
- Toronto Star article, “TTC advised to tender newsstand business”, here.
- Toronto Star article, “Parking issues: New condo building triggers car alarm in the Beach”, here.
- Toronto Sun article, “TTC to scrap newsstand deal”, here.
Elsewhere in the Greater Golden Horseshoe