Greater Toronto and Golden Horseshoe area media report on public transit issues today.
Greater Toronto Area
- Canadian Press article, “Bombardier electric technology to be tested on buses in Montreal, Germany” (from the Financial Post website), here.
- CBC News Toronto report, “GTA transit expansion: the planning, the paying”, here.
- CP24 report, “Man clipped by subway train at Osgoode Station”, here.
- CP24 report, “Fake Metropasses, tokens cost TTC nearly $2 million”, here.
- Toronto Star article, “Man’s head clipped by TTC train”, here.
- Toronto Star article, “Wynne appeals to ‘common ground’ in conciliatory throne speech”, here.
Elsewhere in the Greater Golden Horseshoe
- Hamilton Spectator article, “Rapid transit: Many ideas, few solutions”, here.
- Lindsay Post article, “Dial-a-ride transit pilot approved”, here.
- MyKawartha.com article, “[Kawartha Lakes] Council approves pilot ‘Dial-a-Ride’ transit route”, here.
- Simcoe.com article, “Stranded at the [Barrie Transit] bus stop with ice, snow”, here.
- Simcoe.com article, “[Orillia] Grass clippings service chopped”, here.