Greater Toronto and Golden Horseshoe area media report on public transit issues today.
Greater Toronto Area
- 680 All News Radio report, “Police seek public assistance in west-end sex assault investigation”, here.
- Beach Metro News article, “Deja Views: February 6, 2013”, here.
- Macleans article, “A better way to build public transit?”, here.
- Steve Munro’s post, “Running Times for the Queen Car: The Long Ride from Neville Park to Long Branch (Update 2)”, here.
- Toronto Sun column, “Transit plan’s supporters want us to buy a pig in a poke”, here.
- Toronto Sun article, “TTC staff on board with baby strollers”, here.
Elsewhere in the Greater Golden Horseshoe