Greater Toronto and Golden Horseshoe area media report on public transit issues today.
Greater Toronto Area
- CityNews Toronto report, “Woman struck by TTC bus Wednesday dies”, here.
- CP24 report, “Woman struck by TTC bus dies of injuries”, here.
- Globe and Mail article, “Today’s Ontario Liberal leadership vote: the contenders, the issues, the wildcards”, here.
- Globe and Mail column, “Ease up, stroller warriors, and try a little tenderness”, here.
- InsideHalton.com article, “[Burlington] Budget committee reviewing $3M in asks”, here.
- InsideToronto.com article, “Ontario Liberal leadership hopefuls talk transit prior to convention”, here.
- Ride This Crazy Train post, “This Crazy Train’s Presto Chronicles, Chapter 22: PRESTO machines struggle to operate in cold weather”, here.
- Spacing Toronto post, “STREET SCENE: Fast”, here.
- Toronto Star article, “Woman hit by TTC bus has died”, here.
- Toronto Star article, “Rob Ford talks up new agenda but some councillors are leery”, here.
- Toronto Star article, “Highway 7: Restaurant faces the unknown… without a left-hand turn”, here.
- Toronto Sun article, “Presto machines not standing up to deep freeze”, here.
Elsewhere in the Greater Golden Horseshoe