Greater Toronto area media report on public transit issues today.
- Globe and Mail article, “System builder of Presto fare card had poor track record”, here.
- InsideToronto.com article, “Metrolinx shoots for transit station at Kodak building”, here.
- National Post article, “‘The status quo is not an option’: Auditor-General says TTC’s Wheel-Trans program is ‘unsustainable’”, here.
- Ride This Crazy Train post, “A first-hand account of a ‘pedestrian incident’ - Re: Man hit by GO train in Newmarket. Barrie passenger describes what many of us hope never to experience”, here.
- Toronto Star article, “Makeover recommended for TTC Wheel-Trans”, here.
- Toronto Star column, “The Fixer: Delayed construction at Lawrence TTC station causes bus bay crowding”, here.
- Toronto Sun article, “TTC’s Wheel-Trans ‘unsustainable’ as is, scathing auditor-general report says”, here.