The City of Toronto is closing
- Cummer Avenue between Leslie Street and Pineway Boulevard
this Saturday, December 15 to accommodate Toronto Hydro crews who using a crane to upgrade services near the intersection of Cummer and Pineway.
From 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Saturday, December 15, westbound buses operate along their regular route to McNicoll Avenue and Leslie Street, then detour:
southward along Leslie;
westward along Finch Avenue East; and then
northward along Pineway Boulevard to Cummer Avenue,
resuming their regular route westward along Cummer.
Westbound buses skip their regular stops
- on McNicoll Avenue at Leslie Street,
- on Cummer Avenue at Mallaby Road and Pineway Boulevard.
Instead, westbound buses drop off or pick up passengers at temporary stops
- on Leslie Street across from Dexter Boulevard, at Castlebury Crescent, Old Cummer Avenue, south of Greyhound Drive and at Finch Avenue East and
- on Finch Avenue East west of Leslie Street and at Pineway Boulevard.
Eastbound buses reverse the westbound detour routing.
Eastbound buses skip their regular stops
- on Cummer Avenue east of Pineway Boulevard and at Leslie Street.
Instead, eastbound buses drop off or pick up passengers at temporary stops
- on Finch Avenue East at the pedestrian access to Old Cummer GO Station and
- on Leslie Street north of Ravel Road, across from Old Cummer Avenue, at Clansman and Dexter Boulevards and McNicoll Avenue.