The City of Toronto is closing
- the intersection of Wellesley Street East and Church Street
to accommodate the Church - Wellesley Village Business Improvement Area’s annual street festival — the finale to Halloweek on Church.
From 6:30 p.m. Wedensday, October 31, until 2 a.m. Thursday, November 1, westbound buses operate along their regular route to Wellesley Street East and Jarvis Street, then detour:
southward along Jarvis;
westward along Carlton Street;
northward along Yonge Street; and then
eastward along Wellesley East to Wellesley Station,
resuming their regular route.
Westbound buses skip their regular stop
- on Wellesley Street East at Church Street.
Instead, westbound buses drop off or pick up passengers at temporary stops
- on Carlton Street at Church and Yonge Streets.
Eastbound buses reverse the westbound detour routing.
Eastbound buses skip their regular stops
- on Wellesley Street East at Church and Jarvis Streets.
Instead, eastbound buses drop off or pick up passengers at a temporary stop
- on Carlton Street at Church Street.