Greater Toronto area media report on public transit issues today.
- Citytv News Toronto report, “Downed wires cause King & Queen streetcar problems”, here.
- Citytv News Toronto report, “Kinnear gets fourth term as TTC union head”, here.
- Globe and Mail column, “Scarborough subway not as nutty as it sounds”, here.
- Ride This Crazy Train post, “So howdja make out last night?”, here.
- Ride This Crazy Train post, “Gather ‘round children, it’s time for another tale of the Oakville Smokers Club”, here.
- Ride This Crazy Train post, “Look at this wet boot hussy”, here.
- Torontoist post, “What’s in the Toronto / Metrolinx agreement?”, here.
- Toronto Star article, “TTC union leader Bob Kinnear gets a fourth term”, here.
- Toronto Sun article, “Bob Kinnear stays at helm of TTC union Local 113”, here.