Greater Toronto and Golden Horseshoe area media report on public transit issues today.
Greater Toronto Area
Elsewhere in the Greater Golden Horseshoe
- Cambridge Times article, “New buses, vehicles”, here.
- Guelph Tribune article, “Lack of bus service hurts core area”, here.
- Guelph Tribune editorial, “Tricky bus stuff now trickier”, here.
- Guelph Tribune article, “Bus passenger injured”, here.
- Hamilton Spectator article, “All-day GO service still on deck for 2015”, here.
- Kitchener Post article, “Teams prepare to bid on LRT”, here.
- The Fountain Pen article, “[Passenger] injured on Guelph Transit bus”, here.
- Waterloo Chronicle commentary, “Feds off the rail on Via service”, here.
- Woolwich Observer Xtra article, “Kiwanis Transit to reduce fees for most trips”, here.