Greater Toronto and Golden Horseshoe area media report on public transit issues today.
Greater Toronto Area
- King Weekly Sentinel article, “Vaughan rapid transit plans are rolling along”, here.
- King Weekly Sentinel article, “GO adds more cars to Barrie line”, here.
- Mississauga.com article, “MiWay offering more service to Humber College”, here.
- Mississauga.com article, “Hudak promises end to gridlock”, here.
- Ride York post, “Unite Regional Transit Under Metrolinx: PC Party”, here.
- Ride York post, “What Prorogation Means for YRT Riders”, here.
- Steve Munro’s post, “TTC Rediscovers the Downtown Relief Line (Update 3)”, here.
- YorkRegion.com article, “YRT changes worry dialysis patients”, here.
- YorkRegion.com article, “Need a Viva bus? There’s an app for that”, here.
Elsewhere in the Greater Golden Horseshoe