Greater Toronto and Golden Horseshoe area media report on public transit issues today.
Greater Toronto Area
- All Fired Up In The Big Smoke post, “Conservatives Versus Cities”, here.
- BlogTO post, “Could the Downtown Relief Line finally become a reality?”, here.
- Citytv News Toronto report, “Spadina and Front closed this weekend for TTC work”, here.
- CP24 report, “TTC report cites urgent need for downtown relief line”, here.
- Globe and Mail article, “What we’re going to ask the TTC’s CEO on behalf of readers”, here.
- Globe and Mail article, “Separated bike lanes make cyclists safer, report says”, here.
- InsideToronto.com article, “TTC revitalizes Downtown Relief Line proposal”, here.
- InsideToronto.com editorial, “McGuinty’s replacement must keep transit a priority”, here.
- Metro Toronto’s Ford for Toronto post, “Councillors and mayor must support a downtown relief line”, here.
- NOW article, “Relief at last?”, here.
- The Grid post, “Subways. Subways. Subways. Or subway at least”, here.
- Toronto Star article, “Streetcar tracks blamed for a third of bicycling injuries”, here.
- Toronto Sun article, “Parking fine angers GO Transit rider”, here.
- Toronto Sun’s Good Gravy blog post, “Quote of the Day — Mayor Rob Ford still hates streetcars”, here.
Elsewhere in the Greater Golden Horseshoe