- Paisley Road between Alma Street North and Edinburgh Road North.
This week, starting Tuesday, October 9, they’ll work on a different project to repair utility access portals (or “manholes”), just a bit further west between Heath Road and Ridgewood Drive.
The City is closing
- Paisley Road between Silvercreek Parkway North and Alma Street North
during the work.
All day Tuesday, October 9 and Wednesday, October 10, inbound buses operate along their regular route to Paisley Road and Silvercreek Parkway North, then detour:
northward along Silvercreek;
eastward along Willow Road; and then
southward along Alma Street North to Paisley Road,
resuming their regular route eastward along Paisley.
Inbound buses skip their regular stops
- on Paisley Road across at Glengarry Street and Goldie Avenue.
Instead, inbound buses drop off or pick up passengers at temporary stops
- on Willow Road east of Silvercreek Parkway North, beside #158 Willow and at Alma Street North.
Outbound buses operate along their regular route to Paisley Road and Alma Street North, then detour:
northward along Alma North;
westward along Willow Road; and then
southward along Silvercreek Parkway North to Westwood Road,
resuming their regular route westward along Westwood.
Outbound buses skip their regular stops
- on Paisley Road west of Western Avenue and at Heath Road.
Instead, outbound buses drop off or pick up passengers at temporary stops
- on Willow Road beside Willow Road Public School and Willow West Mall.