The City of Brampton is closing
- Torbram Road South at the Canadian National Railway Halton Subdivision tracks (south of Highway 407 and north of Rena Road)
during a CN project to upgrade the level crossing next weekend — Friday evening and all day Saturday and Sunday and Monday morning and afternoon.
From 6 p.m. Friday, June 8 until 3 p.m. Monday, June 11, southbound buses operate along their regular route to Torbram Road South and Steeles Avenue East, then detour:
westward along Steeles East;
southward along Bramalea Road South; and then
eastward along Drew Road to Torbram,
resuming their regular route southward along Torbram.
Southbound buses skip their regular stops
- on Torbram Road South across from #7795 Torbram, north of Rena Road, at Rena Road, south of Rena Road and at Kimball Street and Drew Road.
Instead, southbound buses drop off or pick up passengers at temporary stops
- on Steeles Avenue West west of Torbram Road South, across from Melanie Drive [east] and [west], west of Melanie Drive [west],
- on Bramalea Road South south of Highway 407 and north of Drew Road,
- on Drew Road east of Bramalea Road, across from David Hunting Drive and Kimball Street, east of Kimball Street and at Torbram Road.
Northbound buses reverse the detour routing.
Northbound buses skip their regular stops
- on Torbram Road South at Drew Road, Kimball Street, north of Kimball Street, at Rena Road, beside #7615 and #7695 Torbram South and at Steeles Avenue East.
Instead, northbound buses drop off or pick up passengers at temporary stops
- on Drew Road west of Torbram Road and at Kimball Street and David Hunting Drive,
- on Bramalea Road South north of Drew Road and beside #7447 and #7655 Bramalea and
- on Steeles Avenue East east of Bramalea Road South, at Melanie Drive [west] and [east] and west of Torbram Road South.
You can view a map of the detour here. (.pdf)