Metrolinx and the TTC are hosting an open house for the future Caledonia - Eglinton rapid transit station. During the event, you can learn more about the early designs for the station at Eglinton Avenue West and Caledonia Road and you can share your ideas about the plans with the Eglinton-Scarborough Crosstown light rail transit team.
The meeting takes place
Monday, May 14
From 7 until 9 p.m.,
York Memorial Collegiate
Cafeteria, east side
2690 Eglinton Avenue West
at Keele Street / Trethewey Drive
Getting there by public transit
- Eastbound TTC buses operating along the 32 Eglinton West route to Keele Street. Cross Eglinton Avenue West to the northwest corner of Eglinton West and Trethewey Drive.
- Eastbound buses operating along the 32C Eglinton West via Trethewey route to Eglinton Avenue West east of Keele Street. Walk west, cross Keele Street, then cross Eglinton Avenue West to the northwest corner of Eglinton West and Trethewey Drive.
- Westbound buses operating along the 32 / 32C Eglinton West routes to Trethewey Drive. Cross Trethewey to the northwest corner.
- Southbound buses operating along the 41 Keele route to south of Eglinton Avenue West. Cross Eglinton West to the northwest corner of Eglinton West and Trethewey Drive.
- Northbound buses operating along the 41 Keele route to Eglinton Avenue West.